Oh how fun this was Tuesday morning, running around the park in downtown Denver having our picture taken every move we made! Lindsay B is our photographer and boy did she do a great job! So exciting:-)
My adoring look to Andy...
and our sultry pose here... And this is our complete goof-ball pose where Andy throws me in the air and I start howling with laughter...
Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options. to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the fall issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=audiosurf (2008) ? I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg
What would you like to know? I'm a curly auburnette with a love for adventure who spent 23 years of life growing up in sweet Virginia. College of William and Mary. Studied abroad at Cambridge University in England. In August of 2004 I moved cross-country with my best friend to Denver Colorado where I met the love of my life and got married in September of 2007. Now we're following our own adventure together on the sunny beaches of California!
2 comments:
Well written article.
Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the fall issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=audiosurf (2008) ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg
Post a Comment